Feel free to add your favorite recipes with market related items!
Recipes in Season (0)
All Recipes (12)
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Italian Goat Skillet Dinner
Source: Grass Fed Goat Meat (Entered by Gaylene Carson)
Great for a Week Night meal.
Serves: Serves 4
1 pound Ground Goat
1 Tbl Italian Seasoning
8 Thinly Sliced Oil Packed Sun Dried Tomatoes
1 15 oz can Diced Tomatoes
1 Bunch Lacinato Kale - thinly Sliced
2 tsp Chopped Garlic
1 pound Pasta ~ Cooked & Drained
Step by Step Instructions
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add one pound of Ground Goat along with seasonings.
- Break up Goat Meat with a wooden spoon, browning it until cooked through and any liquid has cooked away, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in Veggies and cook until just tender and heated through.
- Serve over Pasta and Enjoy!
Comments added by fellow market members.